Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm turning into a geek!

I'm at a point where im trading alcohol for comic books, friday nights for coffee and tv and saturday malling for more coffee and tv. About 2 weeks ago, i was out till 4am and all i had was a bottle of red horse. This is a sign of aging!

Yet on thursday night, i found myself out for dinner and pouring raspberry vodka with friends while rain was pouring and my street was flooded. So there goes absolution from alcohol. Now im home, by the rooftop,camping out with my good old friend, marlboro and a bag of chips while blogging on my phone. Nice! i'm such a loser! i think my highschool buds has officially ditched me for missing to organize night outs anymore. Oh man! work is really gettin in the way of my social life.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment