Friday, September 3, 2010

Tagaytay on a clear day

It's been a while since I lastw visited Tagaytay, and it has been sooo long since I laid eyes on the glory of Taal on a clear day.

The Cliffhouse is a discovery a few years back when I was still trying to work out a PR company. We were trying to land a project with the then newly opened Firelake Grill. We did not land any but the place has the perfect focal view of the taal volcano, and it's all that matters.

The gang and I had pizza at Buon Giorno just across firelake, we didnt get a table outside where we can enjoy the view, bummer. I can't get past how my nephews gulp their shakes like as if somebody's gonna take it from them. I bet im the last person they want to dine out with, I  get critical about how they use their utensils and the way they sprinkle condiments on their food. Its just me making sure they don't get criticized elsewhere for those things.

Yes it may be a clear day to be out and about but joshua seems to wanna be somewhere else, somewhere with monitors, keyboards and rowdy kids. They dont appreciate the pleasures that we like, it's devastating.

Anyhoo, I enjoyed being out of town for the weekend. I needed to see trees and breathe fresher air.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments:

Post a Comment