Tuesday, November 30, 2010

When anxiety attacks...

I go on a frenzy! My credit cards has taken the toll on my wild purchases which i'm happily paying for these days.

I've paid my dues yet my long weekend was foiled miserably. So what's a poor soul to do? Go to mac center and buy an ipod classic to load with angst ridden tracks and pop trash guilty pleasures.

Before this week, i splurged on 3 pairs of sneakers and wii accessories that's keeping me beat.

I have an explanation, im suppose to buy a couch this month but fortunately, my sister is giving me hers and all i hav to pay for is the transport service that my cousin gave me a reasonablr price for. My foiled vacation also saved me a chunk of dough. The music is back in the household.

A lesson learned well, if im planning for solitary confinement, i must not count on my bestfriend or anyone else.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about the weekend thingee... but you sure as hell burned a deep hole in your wallet :)

    ReplyDelete