Saturday, August 21, 2010

sleepless sleep

i spent friday night hooked watching Brothers and Sisters when what i really had to do is do lots of reading for a project. it was the worst thing to do, but a girl's gotta rest her mind. i practically spent the last 2 days worrying about my sister and my way of coping was to sit still and ignore it. i'm weak, scared and paranoid about things i have no control over. when there's nothing i think i can do, i do what i do best, sleep. i went to bed last night with the thought of having a good one. i basically slept working. in my dream, i was hard pressed for concepts for a presentation. there's also a part where i rode a bus and left my phone, wallet, keys and my laptop when i got off. and all i know was i was devastated, it was like i left my life on the bus.i woke up exhausted and wondering if there really was a concept for a cough medicine that in need to work on. man, if sleeping will be so stressful, i'd spend my waking hours sleeping.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.3.1

No comments:

Post a Comment